Maintaining prostate health is a major concern for men 40 and over in North America.
The prostate gland in men plays an important role in both urinary function and sexual health. As men get older, their prostate keeps growing, resulting in uncomfortable symptoms. Studies indicate that half of men over the age of 40 have symptoms of prostate enlargement, and this number increases with age.
Have you noticed any of these symptoms?
- Increased urgency and frequency of urination
- More frequent visits to the washroom at night
- Slower or weaker stream
- Feeling like you still have to urinate even after visiting the washroom
- Pain or burning on urination
- Decreased sexual activity and occasional impotence
- Lack of bladder control—incontinence
If you or someone you know are experiencing these types of symptoms, visit a health professional to rule out more serious problems. Fortunately, there are natural options that you can take advantage of to address the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
A unique product for men over 40, Magistral is a fast-acting, natural liquid product that consistently helps to relieve symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia*.
Magistral contains a proprietary extract of Saw Palmetto, the best-studied herb for the support of prostate health, together with four other herbs to help men maintain life-long vitality.
- Magistral uses a proprietary technology to extract only the active oil portion of the Saw Palmetto berry, so Magistral contains the maximum amount of bioactivity from the Saw Palmetto plant. This is unlike most other commercially available Saw Palmetto products, which include extracts of the whole berry, including leaves and pulp, and significantly dilute the active oil portion which results in much weaker activity. Saw Palmetto helps to relieve the urological symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
- In addition to the unusually high concentration of the active Saw Palmetto oil, Magistral also contains four carefully selected, energy-boosting vitality herbs.
- Magistral has been proven to be an effective, fast-acting natural alternative for supporting prostate health.
Rate Your Prostate Health
Find out now … with the following assessment survey: This survey was developed by the American Urological Association (AUA) and is currently the standard test to determine urinary health.
Prostate Symptom Survey
For questions 1 – 6, score 0 for not at all; score 1 for less than 1 time in 5; score 2 for less than half the time; 3 for about half the time; 4 for more than half the time; and 5 for almost always.
Score Yourself (please complete each field):
|Over the past month or so, how often have you had a sensation of not emptying your bladder completely after you finished urinating?|
|Over the past month or so, how often have you had to urinate again less than two hours after you finished urinating?|
|Over the past month or so, how often have you found you stopped and started again several times when you urinated?|
|Over the past month or so, how often have you found it difficult to postpone urination?|
|Over the past month or so, how often have you had a weak urinary stream?|
|Over the past month or so, how often have you had to push or strain to begin urination?|
|Over the past month, how many times did you most typically get up to urinate – from the time you went to bed at night – until the time you got up in the morning? (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)|
The sum of the answer scores gives us a better idea of the prostate condition as follows:
1 – 7 = Mild
8 – 18 = Moderate
19 – 35 = Severe
If your score shows that you should be more concerned about your prostate health, see your health professional.
- Omega-3 with Turmeric. Omega-3 fatty acids promote the production of hormone-like substances in the body called prostaglandins—which get their name because they were first found to be important in the prostate gland. Omega-3 is an excellent addition to the proprietary extract and herbs in Magistral.
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplement with Chlorella. The Immunotec® Vitamin and Mineral Supplement supplies the minerals zinc and copper which are supportive of a healthy prostate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Magistral is a liquid herbal product designed to support and maintain prostate function. It is:
- Proven to support prostate function*
- Fast and effective
- Guaranteed or your money back
If you are a man over the age of 40, Magistral is an excellent addition to your daily health routine.
Magistral is a good choice for men who:
- Want to maintain good prostate health
- Seek to support sexual health and vitality
- Have common symptoms of age-related prostate growth such as waking to urinate, weak urination, or a feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
To consistently support and maintain prostate health for men over 40, take one tablespoon of Magistral daily.
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens). Saw Palmetto is the single best-studied herb for prostate health. It has been the subject of more than 20 clinical trials involving over 3,000 men. Magistral uses a proprietary technology to create a liquid extract of the active portion of the whole Saw Palmetto berry, giving this extract a much higher bioactivity than most commercial products.
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) and Muira Puama (Acanthea virilis). Traditional herbs used for sexual vitality.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng). Ginseng has been used as an herbal medicine for over 2,000 years. In traditional Chinese medicine, ginseng is considered to be the most potent plant for stimulating energy and vitality. The Greeks gave it the name “panax” meaning panacea and promoted its health-giving properties for almost everything.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba). While the best known uses of this plant are for brain health, Ginkgo has also been studied to support sexual health.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Servings Per Container: about 33
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
Proprietary Blend of Magistral® Concentrated Herbal Extract Complex 645 mg
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens Bart.) berry||†|
|Damiana (Turnera diffusa W.) leaf||†|
|Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. Meyer) root||†|
|Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo biloba L.) leaf||†|
|Muira Puama (Acanthea virilis W.) wood||†|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Spring Water, glycerin, natural flavors, methylparaben and propylparaben as preservatives.
Contains non-irradiated herbs.